First interior mod. BROADWAY mirror.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanHate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The rearview on my new truck was affecting my tactical awareness, so I installed a Broadway 400mm convex for some #jdmstyle, and now I see everything!

Ain't no antifa sneaking up on me today. #ISeeEverything

I still need a jdm squash air freshener through to truly relive my glory days.

Attachments

• IMG_20171103_180208363.jpg
    IMG_20171103_180208363.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20171103_180154897.jpg
    IMG_20171103_180154897.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 140

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
For each is own, your truck, your mods. IMHO, you had a better view of the vehicle behind you with the factory mirror. Not only did it stand out better, it was larger and showed distance properly. The new adds too many distractions and completely eliminates depth perception.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Wow that is a big mirror.

dmt98239.dt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L
The rearview on my new truck was affecting my tactical awareness, so I installed a Broadway 400mm convex for some #jdmstyle, and now I see everything!

Ain't no antifa sneaking up on me today. #ISeeEverything

I still need a jdm squash air freshener through to truly relive my glory days.
I found the squash on Amazon. Went from a Accord to a Ram 1500 so I understand.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not exactly on topic perhaps but maybe this is related info.

I stumbled across this video a few years ago and have been using this mirror set up since. I will admit, when backing into parking spots my 03 SLT with tow mirrors and included mini convex mirrors, made this blind spot mirror set up easy to adjust to and maintain. By that I mean I was not needing to "re-adjust the mirrors" for a given situation. My 03 did not include a rearview camera.

My new 2018 RAM Sport with the Sport mirrors (read: not tow mirrors,..so they are smaller and did not include the mini convex mirror) is not so much the case,...but I do have the rearview camera option which helps, and I've added the convex mirrors by Wadestar which fills that void on the drivers side nicely. To keep things symmetrical I've also got a Wadestar unit on the passenger side, but it is less useful as compared to the driver side (as others had commented). So..here's the video about how you might like to set up your stock mirrors. As the video dude states "it takes some getting use to", but once your schooled up you might be saying "I'd wish I known this years ago."

I wonder,..has anybody already set there mirrors up like this?

FWIW,

T.

Link: