Foam Spray Bottle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
I may not have paid enough attention, but I was just reviewing the video about the All Purpose cleaner and it showed a foam sprayer nozzle. I recently ordered a gallon of APC and a separate 36oz bottle for it. I didn't order the foam nozzle sprayer. Is that even an option when purchasing the empty bottles?

And could I have ordered the bottle with the APC label already on it?

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Hey Flava!

Here's what I see on Adams site.

Adam's Empty Bottle

Specify Product Label of your Choice
Replacements or Secondary Bottles
Great When Buying Gallons of Adam's
Use to Dilute Products for Special Uses.
SPECIFY PRODUCT LABEL AND SPRAY OR FLIP CAP IN ORDER NOTES AT CHECKOUT
Sometimes you just need an extra bottle either to dilute product or replace an old one. Whether it's a replacement or an extra so you can give a sample to a buddy we've got you covered.
These bottles ship with the label you specify, just make sure to let us know which one you want in the comments. We'll also include the default sprayer or pour top lid for your product so you can get back to cleaning and finally retire that 5 year old Detail Spray bottle you've been holding onto all this time!!
NOTE: Only the following are available for 4 oz. bottles: Adam's Detail Spray, Adam's VRT Tire & Trim Dressing, Adam's Waterless Wash, Adam's Undercarriage Spray, Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner, Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, Adam's Glass Cleaner.

NOTE: Only the following are available for 36 oz. bottles: Adam's Detail Spray, Adam's VRT Tire & Trim Dressing, Adam's Waterless Wash, Adam's Undercarriage Spray, Adam's Waterless Wash, Adam's All Purpose Cleaner, Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner, Adam's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, Adam's Car Wash Shampoo.

Label to be specified by customer in order comments. Sprayer or flip cap will be included based on the type of product label chosen unless otherwise specified.

The foam sprayers are here: Auto Detailing Products 36oz Replacement Sprayer

I have the foamer, and IMO it's not that great. It uses a TON of product and doesn't foam it up enough. It does FOAM, but not enough IMO. Just use the standard spray head. It works great!

When I have a clear bottle, I write the product acronym on it with a sharpie. In this case... APC. I can look and tell you what everything is without a label though. That's what 4.5 years of Adams use does to ya! ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
ramflava

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Thanks Chewy. Glad to know there isn't much difference in caps. Next time I'll know how to order my
Empty bottles. I guess I should read the fine print.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Yep, we offer the option now to have either sprayer. We only included the Foaming Sprayers for some time, but we decided to give the option in case some didn't want the foamers.