Fog light push button switch bad...help needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Debs97Dodge3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
On my 97 Dodge Dually Diesel dashboard there are 2 button s one is static but the other is for my fog lights. In the process of a new paint job and new lights all around we discovered that the headlight switch was going bad. Even before the whole paint and light project was started I had noticed that the push button switch for the fog lights was going also. I have ordered a new headlight switch but can not find a new push button switch anywhere. Also no one has been able to tell me if the headlight switch and the push button switch are connected. Can someone Please explain to me if the new headlight switch is connected to the fog light push button switch and/or if I need a new push button switch, WHERE can I find one????? Am at my wit's end with this!!

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
I think a local parts yard is the only way without an OEM Part number.

Mine does not function correctly and I have it jammed on with a piece of paper.

OP
OP
D

Debs97Dodge3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Ahhh, that isn't what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for your input though!

OP
OP
D

Debs97Dodge3500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Thank you!!!! Just checked the site out, looks like a great resource for my truck!!!