Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rabbie303

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So when I bought this truck, both of the glass fog lights were missing half of the glass. A buddy of mine that only has Dodge Ram's said the stock glass always breaks out on the trucks.

I'm looking for advice in either a type of round fog light to get (plastic etc), and/or some sort of guard to put over them that won't break the bank. Any ideas? I've searched but didn't exactly find what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance.

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven't came across anything, I end up with about one broken one a year.

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
I have a pair of these: Amazon.com: OEM Style Fog Lights Dodge Ram 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 - Smoke: Automotive

Been on my truck for about a year now and not damaged yet. I attempted to make a set of guards for them but due to the way they are mounted gave up. I might try again if I get time. Also if there is a Keystone automotive warehouse in your area give them a call. They normally stock the OEM versions (most dealerships get their parts through Keystone), but at a reduced price.

OP
OP
R

rabbie303

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you very much. I will check these out for sure.

CorDog009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, you just buy the complete housing assembly. I just get the regular clear ones off of Ebay.