Well after 6 hours and two days I finally have my front shocks replaced. What I expected to be an hour tops turned into a nightmare install. Decided to do my drivers side first and right from the start i had issues. Top nut was so stuck I ended up using my saw to cut the Bolt off. Then I go to work on the bottom bolt and my 80 gallon air compressor decided to spring a leak so it won't build enough pressure to loosen the bolt. So after two trips to home depot I end up with a very large socket and a cut length of metal tube for leverage so I can step on it and loosen the bolt. Finally in the dark I finished my first shock. Wake up today and start right in. Only this morning its 14 degrees outside, I started with the bottom bolt and that came right off. Start on the top and it too is so stuck I'm screwed. Finally after stripping the top of the shock so badly nothing can hold it I started to use the nut below the mount to counter act the nut above the mount and it came off. So long story but happy to be riding on four new Bilstein shocks.