Front end replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Im looking to start replacing everything from tie rods to possibly even the front end itself. The only problem is I dont exactly know where to start. What parts are usually the first to go, and which brands are the best to go with? I have the torsion keys cranked all the way. Have had them that way for a year now with no problems yet. The truck has 137,000 miles on it so im expecting something to give way. Just dont know what to look for.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I just did mine with mevotech parts they aren't as expensive as moog but since I work with moog every day I feel they are of the same quality or maybe even a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Seems you did better than me... I've replaced almost everything on my front end. Rack and pinion, tie rod ends and lower control arm are next on my agenda. I have to get my rear end rebuilt first then I can go from there. I went all Moog, I couldn't find enough info on Mevotec products so I went with what I know. I guy put a thread up not long ago about his Mevotec failure, but that's the first I've heard it and everyone else seems to like them.

I would say if it ain't broke don't mess with it!

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put on mevotech sway bar links and they're good quality. Going to go with mevo for the rest of my build.