Front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customram95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2 2gen
I see some 90 model Dodge trucks where they either upgrade the front end. And, I want to do the same. Any suggestions or ideas on what is needed to where I can upgrade the spindle and etc just so I can get rid of the spindle shaft on my 1995 Ram 2WD. Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated. And, would my lowering springs and shocks still work with it if I'm having to change it my upper and lower control arms.

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
Can you elaborate more? If you are using oem or similar parts everything will still work correctly and have the correct ride geometry, if using aftermarket lift / drop items the spindles will eliminate the need for drop springs / shocks and you would use oem size springs and shocks once more. if you combine both drop spindles and drop springs you may have to trim the fenders inside to clear the tire / rim combo you have.