Front Right Rattle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine WAS a suspension issue. Took it to the dealership and 7 trips later they fixed the problem. But before they did they replaced lthe eft side sway bar link, struts, lower control arm, then finally the upper control arm was bad and was making the noises. As many vehicles that they do warranty work on they said they have never heard anything like it and had no idea what it was. They ended driving my truck around with "bunny ears" which were headphones attached to sensors they put all over my suspension to pinpoint where the noise was coming from. Craziest thing I ever seen. Quite frustrating though, all the trips up there and having to drive a Hyundai loaner for a day. But all is well now

I can't afford 7 trips to the dealership. They are 100 miles away (each way!)
Living out in the sticks sucks!

I'll just have to diagnose and fix it m'self!:winner_second_h4h: haha

1Hogie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All,
I too have a rattle in the front right wheel. My wife says it sounds like we're draggin' a chain or some aluminum cans. I found the wheel cover loose on that wheel! The other three are tight and don't make any noise! :party36:
Now all I have to do is figure out how to tighten up that cover.

VB712

Maxi_built
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a rattle on the passenger side as well. Sounds like interior. I've torn apart my entire dash, checked body bolts, checked my CAI, removed door panels etc and cannot find it.