*SOLD* FS: Premium cluster 2016 Ram with programming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moab_Rockstar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 2500
Engine
5.9L
SOLD

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
OP
OP
Moab_Rockstar

Moab_Rockstar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 2500
Engine
5.9L
I think paypal is a must in forum sales

*Ahem*

From Forum Rules said:
Rule#3: RamForum.com is not liable for your transaction in any way so buy and sell at your own risk.

As some of you have seen or have experienced, there are certain scams/scammers that have passed through RamForum and we offer the following advice with respects to buying and selling on this forum:

1. You should NEVER use wire transfers, Western Union etc .. to pay for an item.
2. It is recommended that you use PayPal or your own credit card to protect your right to dispute a payment or conduct the transaction face to face. Do NOT use PayPal family and friends. If you are scammed PayPal can't help you with a payment made on that basis. Let the Seller know they will either have to eat the PayPal fee or you can negotiate a final price with them.
3. If you don’t feel comfortable report the advertisement and the staff will look into the matter.

If you have reason to believe you have been scammed by a seller here you should report the thread to forum staff. Be advised that the RamForum Owners and Staff will not take any action whatsoever on your behalf to mitigate your loss or prosecute any action against the Seller. At Staff’s discretion, other posts by the Seller may be removed from the forum to mitigate potential future losses.

US post office money orders are perfectly secure, as is a certified check (basically the same thing). If the seller doesn't deliver, it becomes fraud. PP charges up the ass, and I'm not making any money anyway.

Jerzey111

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ment for ease of use and not just this forum. If a seller doesn't accept pp I move on. Go to get mo or cc, Go to post office to Mail it then wait for the seller to receive it? No thanks. It's just my opinion but you would have to have a killer deal for someone to jump through all those hoops.
Charge enough to make money, otherwise what's the point? Glws

Status
Not open for further replies.