Fuel Max Performance Chip??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
From what I've heard, "chips" are worthless junk, go with a programmer :)

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I agree with the above. Those chips don't really do anything. A programmer is your best bet.

OP
OP
MvZiC MaN

MvZiC MaN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.9L 295 CI Magnum V6 :(
Alright Thats what i thought Thanks yall Ill just Save my Money Then!!!!!

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
I was reading the negative and neutral feedback from the seller He really gets nasty with people. Wrong install...please! Competitor? How so? Biggest scam since pet rocks!
Some illiterate guy has found the ultimate scam.

It goes between your wire on your IAT on a Dodge and the resistor in the box shows a colder air temp, enriching the fuel mixture and increasing power. How does that solve the mileage...? I guess the O2 sensors would lean the timing to compensate.
It doesn't work. Not on 2nd gens.

BTW has anyone bought one of these and have the nutz to admit it? Would you open the box and see what's inside?

OP
OP
MvZiC MaN

MvZiC MaN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.9L 295 CI Magnum V6 :(
i read a few things that people said they did take it apart and all that was in it was a 20 OHM Resistor Connected between the two Wires but idk how true it was

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've sell an SCT tuner that would work great on that '01 3.9. Only thing is mpg is just tough to "guarantee" on these trucks as the results on identical trucks and tunes are drastically different lol. But folks report back gains mainly on the premium fuel tunes that at least negate the price difference of the fuel.