Fuel system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
La small block 318
Hello ramforum. a while ago i pucked up an 87 w100 as a project, trying to get it back on the road in time for me to get my license. a few issues have been sorted, however there is a fuel system issue. the lines are rusted out, and the throttle is a bit sticky at times. where can i track down a fuel line kit that will have the lines from the tank, up to the mechanical pump? quick searches on the interwebs havent found much, so i decided to sign up here and ask the experts.

Thanks for the help

~alex

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
there are no fuel lines kits. you will have to make your own. you can get steel fuel line from parts store for about $20 per roll plus you will need a bit of rubber fuel line and hose clamps to connect things up. should need 1 roll of 5/16" fuel line for the feed line and 1/4" for the return line. could try oiling the throttle and linkage attached to the throttle.

rusties93LE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
I would do the flexible lines, more money, but less headache putting them in!