Fukked a Police Car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Its a in between wax ... period

Great at that ... but really ?? Ask yourself this .. do you really want to wash your truck with something out of a can ?

I love the stuff and use it ... but its not meant to "wash your truck " It is a detail spray and in between wax touch up on your truck.

Sorry ... from my experience that is what I come to conclusion.

OP
OP
Sagebrush2500

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree... I wasn't going to use it as a waterless cleaner and I'm pretty sold on TW ICE - mist as a good in-between product - IMO, ICE works better on windows than Rain-X.

I tried it on the police car because of the demonstrations in the video.

Considering Fukken doesn't have the cleaning ability I thought it did, it's not really much different than a can of Black Magic foam spray wax I got for $3.99.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I think fukken just needs to advertise its a in between wax/detailer and not a car wash in a can .. they would be better off ..

But again .. I love the stuff. I will wash the truck .. and park it in the shop ... if I go out and need a quick shine .. its is the best !

OP
OP
Sagebrush2500

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think fukken just needs to advertise its a in between wax/detailer and not a car wash in a can .. they would be better off .. !

But again .. I love the stuff. I will wash the truck .. and park it in the shop ... if I go out and need a quick shine .. its is the best !

Yes, I agree - realistic expectations are best. Once it gets warm again, I'll throw some on my Challenger to see how it does as a spray wax.

I'm going to try it around the house tomorrow and post any good experiences.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45