Go rhino rb20 sidesteps installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekms377

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am looking at the Rhinos as well.....thx for posting.

garrett_brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Anyone have a recommendation between the powder coated and bed liner coating?
I don’t use it for off-roading but I don’t want it to rust out. I like the powder coat but is it durable enough over time?

HW285PW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone have a recommendation between the powder coated and bed liner coating?
I don’t use it for off-roading but I don’t want it to rust out. I like the powder coat but is it durable enough over time?
I bought the powder coated boards, the powder coating has held up better than the factory paint and I have been very hard on them.
For the price difference between bed lining and powder coating, I just couldn’t justify it. You’d be cheaper to just buy the powder boards and bring them to line-X if you really wanted that coating.

Attachments

• 0BE5D700-CE51-4AB8-B4F7-4115FB63BCB0.jpeg
    0BE5D700-CE51-4AB8-B4F7-4115FB63BCB0.jpeg
    250.6 KB · Views: 29

Almost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the bed liner on the top but the brackets werepowder coated After a year the gravel had knocked the powder coating off the underside and they were starting to rust. I would bedline the brackets before you install them if you travel a lot off road.

garrett_brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I bought the powder coated boards, the powder coating has held up better than the factory paint and I have been very hard on them.
For the price difference between bed lining and powder coating, I just couldn’t justify it. You’d be cheaper to just buy the powder boards and bring them to line-X if you really wanted that coating.
Thanks, that was my thought as well. Appreciate the response!

garrett_brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I had the bed liner on the top but the brackets werepowder coated After a year the gravel had knocked the powder coating off the underside and they were starting to rust. I would bedline the brackets before you install them if you travel a lot off road.
Great point, that totally makes sense.