Good dealer in Connecticut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for a dealer anyone in CT has had good luck with. Tried two near me but not a fan of the unhelpful attitudes in regards to an issue I'm having.

I feel like I would get actual service if my truck wasn't under warranty, but since it is they seem like they just want to get it out of the shop.

Was hoping there might be a dealer that would actually take the time to try and find the issue instead.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im in Milford, halfway between Bridgeport and New haven.

pgr1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I go to Roberts in Meriden. Every other dealership I went to sucked. I have one a mile from my house in Wallingford and they had a 3 week waiting period for a damn oil change. Then I tried Branford and it was the same thing! Roberts gets me in next day and has taken care of everything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for that info!

I actually bought my truck from the one in Branford :) I live about 3 miles from the one in Milford, but for some reason Branford had a pretty insane deal on my '17 Big Horn.

They aren't BAD, per-say, but I like to shop around to see if anyone seems genuinely interested in a problem vs. just excusing it away because they happen to find a truck that does the same thing.

rstang98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bought mine from Roberts and have mine serviced in Milford

OP
OP
C

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks again! I havent had any regular maintenance done there yet....coming up on my first oil change and debating where to go (selling dealer gives 1 or 2 free oil changes but every time I call them for service the nearest appointment is 2+ weeks out)