Gotexhaust.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackstrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummings diesel
My Name is Don Fenton and I am the owner of OFF ROAD OUTLAWS. I would just like to take a moment to give GREAT PROPS to one of the Vendors on this Forum. I ordered a MBRP Cool Duals for our 2014 Ram 2500 6.7 . First off, I ordered it at about 6:00pm and it was at our door the next afternoon!!!! Amazing by itself! To make a long story short MBRP had the listing wrong and said that the system I ordered fit both 2013 and 2014, WRONG does not fit the 2014 because of the coil springs and sway bar! I had already removed the factory exhaust and had to cut it to get past the suspension and that's when after 4 hours I discovered that this new system would not work and to make matters worse it was Sunday! I called GOTEXHAUST.COM on Monday morning and got a voicemail. To my surprise I received a call back within the hour from ANDY. I explained everything to him and he promised he would get it fixed no matter what it took, and he was serious!!!!! He called MBRP and they explained to him that there was some issues with the 2014's and they were working on the new system for it but it wasn't available as of yet! Just to shorten this story Andy called or emailed me almost on the hour all day to keep me informed of what was going on and then took it a step further and searched all over the country and found a 5" single side exhaust that fit my truck and then he had it overnighted to me at NO COST for me to USE just so I could drive the truck until he could get the new MBRP system that fits my truck when its available! Andy had absolutely NO OBLIGATION to do what he did but did it anyway! They have WON A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! Now THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! Thank You Andy and GOTEXHAUST.COM:waytogo:

B-Shot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love hearing about good CS and this is why I dont always buy from the cheapest place first!!