Great deal on 2009+ tailgates!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TripleJackInGA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Guys -
I was going to list this in the eBay & Craigslist section, but I haven't hit 50 posts yet. If someone wants to move it to the proper place, that's cool.

I got my truck a month or so ago, and it had a dent on one part of the tailgate. The cheapest I could find one without a camera around Atlanta was $350.
I came across an ad on the Facebook Marketplace. It turns out this guy is the fleet manager of a commercial lighting company, and when he started, they had like 50 of these tailgates sitting there, where they had put service bodies on trucks, etc..
So I am 2 hours away, and asked him what his lowest price was, and it was under $200 for a tailgate with the camera. Lucky for me, my truck is white too. Also, the tailgate I got was already Rhino Lined.

he said some of them have small dings, and some are pretty much perfect. Mine only has a scuff mark in one spot, but no dents. He said his boss wants them gone for just about any price. The guy's name is Daniel, and you can call or text him direct at TWO ZERO FIVE - NINE ZERO FIVE - NINE TWO FIVE ZERO.

Here's the ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/168015920690415

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good lookin out

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Damn , what a deal !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow i would love one of those! Match my truck also. Would what shipping would be? Lol