Griots garage cleaning products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jknappen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone use this stuff? I was at autozone over the weekend surprised to see it. About same cost as adams but i dont have to order it. Their speed detailer which is same basic stuff as adams smells like straight liquid sugar. It smells just like candy not bubblegum like adams. Used adams butter wax too love it. Great stuff. With their price about as close to adams you would think its just as good

Marcoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Engine
5.7L V8
New to the forum and I have used Griots stuff for years, great products. Top quality. Used it to recondition my Mustang Cobra with great results. I use the One step sealer on my daily driver and my wife's car has polish and sealer.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I started using all Griots products and love them. Not cheap but very good quality. Love the speed shine detailer and wheel cleaners, their wash smells like strawberries. I use many of their products, they have a tire prep that strips all the tire shine and dirt that gives you a totally fresh surface, they also have a rubber cleaner that removes dirt from the surface but doesn't strip shine if you don't want to reapply. Going to get some of their paint prep that strips wax and what not before reapplying.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't like their car wash but all the rest of their products are ok. Seems like their wash strips wax pretty bad. For washing I use chemical guys mr pink with a foam cannon or honeydew snow foam. If you have any water spots that are hard to get or sprinkler marks I recommend iron x either in the spray bottle or their car wash. It will strip wax though. Good to use before waxing or coating.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't like their car wash but all the rest of their products are ok. Seems like their wash strips wax pretty bad. For washing I use chemical guys mr pink with a foam cannon or honeydew snow foam. If you have any water spots that are hard to get or sprinkler marks I recommend iron x either in the spray bottle or their car wash. It will strip wax though. Good to use before waxing or coating.

Which wash did you use? They have two, a red and a pink one. The pink one didn't seem to strip my wax but maybe the red one does then. Just asking cause if that's the case I'll definitely steer clear of the red

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which wash did you use? They have two, a red and a pink one. The pink one didn't seem to strip my wax but maybe the red one does then. Just asking cause if that's the case I'll definitely steer clear of the red

Yeah. It was the reddish orange wash they have. Not the pink one. Didn't even know they had two different ones.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You may like the pink one if you ever want to try something different. The pink one is made to not strip wax. Maybe the other ones for pre wax or something.

Yeah. It was the reddish orange wash they have. Not the pink one. Didn't even know they had two different ones.

DCFCE

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010. 2014 2020
Engine
hemi 5.7. 6.7
I use Griot's products on my truck i use the pink or Brilliant Finish wash. This summer i did try the wash and wax and was happy with it.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've heard decent things about their products. I just used their sealant, it was alright. I've heard good things about their wheel cleaner. I don't have anything truly negative to say about their products though.