Ground force coils cut for 3/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yes I did buy Victor’s spindles.
Don’t get out that way anymore. I might be able to swing something.
Maybe we need to hit a CTC Thursday meet....
I would like to see how far out they go.

Once it warms up "again" we'll have to get together at a CTC meet,i haven't been to one in quite awhile.

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ok so I thought I'd follow up on this thread.

Got the 2wd spindles installed but didn't get the results I was looking for. Been scratching my head on this a lot.....
After install the truck still measures 35.5" in the front. The wheels did poke out a little but nothing crazy.

I have been looking at the truck for weeks now. There is now way I messed up the install......? The wheel alignment on the truck is within spec so no bad signs there.

I've measured in different places on my drive way to ensure it was the same as before. I measure with both summer and winter wheels. At most I may have seen a 1/4" lower.
Only other part installed was F150 front sway bar links. Nothing else changed.

I will admit the truck sure drives a lot better now. Between the sway bar links and the 2wd spindles i have much less bumper steer and the truck is much smoother.

Any help?

1 thought i had is- I had bilstien 5100 installed in the truck over the winter. A local shop did them for me. I'm only guessing they put the clip in the stock location. IF the clip was in the lifted/leveled position would this cause me to see less of a drop?

DwnDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would tear the struts out since its quite quick and verify that it was put into the OE location. That basically has to be the only way that its not coming down? Or the spindles aren't 2wd? Or 2wd spindles don't offer the extra 1" drop you are hoping for?

Pull the struts, double check, re-install.

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would tear the struts out since its quite quick and verify that it was put into the OE location. That basically has to be the only way that its not coming down? Or the spindles aren't 2wd? Or 2wd spindles don't offer the extra 1" drop you are hoping for?

Pull the struts, double check, re-install.

That’s what I was thinking.
Was told by a number of experienced people they would give a 1” drop. The part number on the spindle is what the 2wd should have.
The strut setting is the only variable I can think of that would cause this.