Group Buy: 1 3/4" Stainless Works Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PMs returned. All of the orders so far will be submitted to SW and reviewed tomorrow. There's still time to get in on the first batch, PM me for details.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First batch of 1 3/4" headers being ordered today :). Send a PM for pricing and to get in on the first batch. You will not see these prices ever again!

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any dyno numbers on these?

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats to everyone who got in on this, I missed out
Shoot me a PM if you're still interested, I might have some options for you still.

Any dyno numbers on these?

The 1 3/4" size is in production for the first time but is expected to perform similar to other 1 3/4" primary headers. That being said, we're expecting 25-30HP+ and 30-35Lb-ft+ with tuning, possibly more with other supporting mods.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Last set of non-catted 1 3/4" primary headers sold at GB price.

**We have 1 set left at group buy prices 1 3/4" primaries WITH cats to factory connection. ***

If you are interested in having the last set of headers from the first production run please PM me.

p.s. Anyone waiting on S tube mufflers will be contacted by today at the latest. SW is ahead of schedule and we should have all of the standalone cat back systems with S tube mufflers out today or tomorrow.

Some of you already have tracking #s and delivery dates for this week :)

Heywood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
Last set of non-catted 1 3/4" primary headers sold at GB price.

**We have 1 set left at group buy prices 1 3/4" primaries WITH cats to factory connection. ***

If you are interested in having the last set of headers from the first production run please PM me.

p.s. Anyone waiting on S tube mufflers will be contacted by today at the latest. SW is ahead of schedule and we should have all of the standalone cat back systems with S tube mufflers out today or tomorrow.

Some of you already have tracking #s and delivery dates for this week :)

Thanks Andy:happy160:

USNVet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks again for this great deal!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everyone's headers from this initial run have been shipped or sent to the thermal coating facility. I sent out tracking numbers Saturday so if anyone didn't get one please PM me.

If you added the optional header coating, your headers are finished production and should ship 2-3 weeks.

Stainless Works has informed me that the 1 3/4" primary size headers WILL be added to their lineup and go into full production. We've updated our site with the new part numbers:

Stainless Works - Exhaust Headers - Dodge - Ram

Talon_66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
According to my tracking number I should receive mine on Thursday, then it will be off to get them Ceramic Coated.

Btp 2332

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine on and a hemifever tune. Truck is really loud with the headers, no cats, and mufflex muffler delete it sounds awesome. Doing alittle data logging with Sean. The headers are noticeably freeing up some power the truck is strong. These headers are really well made and just want to say thanks to Andy for the hook up.

Btp 2332

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will next time I start it up, has about 5 inches of snow on it now been driving the jeep.

Btp 2332

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
exhaust

I don't know, I can watch them but cant get them to load as an attatchment. Then I go to photobucket and cant find them

dusterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 express reg cab
Engine
Easy post it to youtube then post the link and does the headers and piping come with exhaust clamps or do you have to weld it.

Last edited:

dusterman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 express reg cab
Engine
Got mine on and a hemifever tune. Truck is really loud with the headers, no cats, and mufflex muffler delete it sounds awesome. Doing alittle data logging with Sean. The headers are noticeably freeing up some power the truck is strong. These headers are really well made and just want to say thanks to Andy for the hook up.

And I will have the same setup as you with muffler delete. So im really looking foward to the sound.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963