Group Buy: 1 3/4" Stainless Works Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UneasyJmitchell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Headers? Interested. Do we just have to run straight duals to mufflers near the back? In Louisiana here, no smog garbage. If the price is right, I would be interested.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Headers? Interested. Do we just have to run straight duals to mufflers near the back? In Louisiana here, no smog garbage. If the price is right, I would be interested.

You have the option of doing factory connect or performance connect headers. The factory connect, as the name suggests, will fit up to your stock exhaust, or any standard cat back system. The factory connect will collect to a Y pipe.

The performance connect option will come with an X pipe for true dual applications. The performance connect will fit with the Stainless Works performance connect dual 3" exhaust system, or you can do a custom true dual exhaust.

Lastly, yes, you have the option of headers with high-flow cats or "off road" which will have the O2 bungs, but no cats.

Shoot me a PM with your desired configuration and I can quote you a price.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone who has PMd me, we can move forward at any time so let me know if you'd like to join on the GB pricing! This will apply to all Stainless Works headers and exhaust.

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone else? Train is leaving the station. PM me!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also, for anyone interested in only the cat back system, we still have (2) Factory Connect 09-14 Ram 5.7 S-tube cat-back systems available from the last group buy. They are finished, and on the shelf ready to ship. We will be selling them at blowout prices. PM for details. First come, first serve!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also, for anyone interested in only the cat back system, we still have (2) Factory Connect 09-14 Ram 5.7 S-tube cat-back systems available from the last group buy. They are finished, and on the shelf ready to ship. We will be selling them at blowout prices. PM for details. First come, first serve!

Still available! Filet Mignon at McDonald's prices!

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
thanks everyone. we'll keep this open if anyone is interested. appreciate the orders so far!

badvik

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi, Andy thks for the shipment. I've just received it to Moscow, unpacked and will install it tomorrow. But I've a question - a friend of mine recommended to use DEI titanium heat shield tape even with the coated tubes. Is it worth? He also has a coated ones and said the under hood temperature was extremely high even if painted, so he decided to make a shield of that tape. What do you think?

OP
OP
G

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, Andy thks for the shipment. I've just received it to Moscow, unpacked and will install it tomorrow. But I've a question - a friend of mine recommended to use DEI titanium heat shield tape even with the coated tubes. Is it worth? He also has a coated ones and said the under hood temperature was extremely high even if painted, so he decided to make a shield of that tape. What do you think?

Yours were coated with the Black Out high-temp thermal coating which is applied inside and out. That will be very effective in trapping the heat, and adding any additional thermal wrap or tape over the top is NOT recommended.