guages pictures

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Redtruck-VA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Redtruck-VA

Redtruck-VA Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
    Engine:
    Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
    I agree, I probably won't get around to doing too much with bumpers. I am going to have the basic gauges.

2. Sniper X

Sniper X Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I have a few cool gauges to use, and want some normal mechanical ones as well. I'd love to have oil press, coolant temp and the volt meter I have and the cool analog clock I have both are off my 1977 BMW R100RS a classic BMW motorcycle I sold a few years ago but are made by VDO so fit in the regular cups and holders. While not a gauge, I got one of these for my truck and al in the process of finding a good sport for it.

[​IMG]

3. crazzywolfie

crazzywolfie Senior Member

Ram Year:
    81 93
    Engine:
    i almost though about buying one of those for my 93 to install in my overhead console but i learned when i installed my dash cam that it wouldn't fit where i wanted it.

4. Sniper X

Sniper X Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Nor mine. I installed the little volt gauge in the rectangular plate that resides on the lower right of the steering wheel. And I am going to delete the message center and put the other two there along with a few lighter rocker switches for various things like my fogs and driving lights and camping lights.

5. crazzywolfie

crazzywolfie Senior Member

Ram Year:
    81 93
    Engine:
    i was thinking about using the cubby in my overhead console to use for switches but just never got around to it. not like i am adding any crazy light anyways.