Happy New Year to Me....NOT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
But it is true:
How much did he drink at the bar? Oh that’s right you don’t know.

What was he blood alcohol level? Oh yea another one you don’t know.

Did he run because he was at the bar or because he was driving without a license and insurance, or all of three. Don’t answer, because .....guess what.... you don’t know.

You can grasp at straws about dui vs. dwi, but without knowing his blood alcohol level you have no basis for your claims.

I’m not defending the guy by any means. He obviously is someone that breaks the law, but for members to come in this thread and try to put a guilt trip on curlyp based off a lot off assumptions is not ok.

What I was saying wasn't true is that you believe we all assume he was drunk. I didn't say that. But, if he did have even a sip of a beer it is true that he is then driving under the influence. That makes it an alcohol related incident. That doesn't make him drunk. I only stated that he was admittedly DUI. There are many states with signs posted stating that "buzzed driving is drunk driving". Whether he was even buzzed or not I don't know. But he was under the influence.

Last edited:

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
*Being one of those that is of the "Why didn't ya call the cops" logic initially I gotta say this.

It's done and over with. Everyone's said their peace and OP's fine with the results. Close the thread and OP can then open up a "Bent and Broke to Glory" thread if desired.

For this thread to continue going deeper down the rabbit hole and approaching full derp mode is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.