headlight upgrade help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tray_warren

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am going to be putting sport headlight housings in my truck soon and need some help with what bulbs would be best to run. I want something better than the dull yellow light I have now because I really hate driving at night due to them being so bad. I have a Daniel Stern harness ordered for the sport upgrade that will let me run my highs and lows together and now all I am wondering what to do about bulbs. I was thinking about some HIDs or LED bulbs but I do not know if it will be affected from the new wiring harness. From what I know the harness will make my low beams be on and when I switch from low to high the high beam bulbs will come on already on high. All four will be on when on high and that is the thing I am wondering about.

Warwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
I am going to be putting sport headlight housings in my truck soon and need some help with what bulbs would be best to run. I want something better than the dull yellow light I have now because I really hate driving at night due to them being so bad. I have a Daniel Stern harness ordered for the sport upgrade that will let me run my highs and lows together and now all I am wondering what to do about bulbs. I was thinking about some HIDs or LED bulbs but I do not know if it will be affected from the new wiring harness. From what I know the harness will make my low beams be on and when I switch from low to high the high beam bulbs will come on already on high. All four will be on when on high and that is the thing I am wondering about.

What kind of harness are you using? And we're did you get it from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk