Hello from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi Lonestar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,
I've been reading on this forum for a while now and I finally decided to join. I currently live in Texas and I drive a 2016 Blue 1500 Lonestar CC with the 5.7 Hemi. I'm also into motorcycles and ride a Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle and a Kawasaki Concour 14. Motorcycles are my first passion, but my wife and I are expecting our first child soon so the truck has been getting more use and therefor more of my attention lately.

I did some upgrades to the truck when I bought it two years ago (Clazzio seat covers, Bakflip tonneau, Bed Rug, window tint, Ram wheel to wheel running boards, dash cam) but I look forward to learning more and doing more upgrades to my truck. I most recently added some air horns to my truck. :):flamingdevil:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
:welcome:

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,
I've been reading on this forum for a while now and I finally decided to join. I currently live in Texas and I drive a 2016 Blue 1500 Lonestar CC with the 5.7 Hemi. I'm also into motorcycles and ride a Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle and a Kawasaki Concour 14. Motorcycles are my first passion, but my wife and I are expecting our first child soon so the truck has been getting more use and therefor more of my attention lately.

I did some upgrades to the truck when I bought it two years ago (Clazzio seat covers, Bakflip tonneau, Bed Rug, window tint, Ram wheel to wheel running boards, dash cam) but I look forward to learning more and doing more upgrades to my truck. I most recently added some air horns to my truck. :):flamingdevil:

Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Welcome from another Houston guy, who also loves bikes. I'm a Triumph guy though ahhaha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk