Help with various codes and errors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leeroyAWD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi. I'm new here so please bare with me if this is posted in the wrong section

I need help with my 2004 ram 1500 quad cab 5.7 petrol
Infinity audio system

This has all started due to me trying to fit an aftermarket stereo headunit. After hours of researching what parts I needed I gave it a go. I was informed that I needed a harness from crutch fields called the Axxess CHTO-02. Along with the ASWC steering control harness also made by Axxess. During many many attempts and emails backwards and forwards trying to get this to work ive still ended up with a headunit with no display or sound. Tried various methods of fitting with the help of Axxess but no joy

The problem I have now is every time I've removed the heating control panel and stock radio and 4x4 control panels many times attempting to fit this stereo I've now had various dash error appear.

I took the truck to get the codes read. And here's what was pulled

Ignition run-start circuit rationality check
Serial link external failure
Bus low
Serv 4x4
And drivers heated seat light flashing but not the passenger

I've managed to get the codes cleared all but the serv 4x4 warning light.

Does anyone know how I can remove this warning light or rectify the problem or to know where to look? I guess I'll be having no tunes in my truck for a while [emoji35]

TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk