How do I wake dodge/ram up to fix it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also interested

Pfost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have just scheduled an appt with my local dealership. Not real encouraging after discussing this issue with him. Had a 2011 ram with same issue. 2017 now with same problem and dealer acts as though my complaint is the first he has heard in regards to the exhaust fumes and odor in the cab. Typical response when fix has not been solved. This issue seems to be recurring more often. No excuses. How can the exhaust system be related to the ventilation system? No odor under the hood or outside of the vehicle, only in the cab.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Holy cow a revival ! Lol

I Couldn’t imagine loading up the two kids and driving while choking on exhaust fumes. I’d be livid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

426yzf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
Wow! You guys asked for an update and I’ve got an update. Legal reasons I need to keep this simple.
Truck ended up in and out of the shop 16-18 times from feb 2018 to July 2018. Lots of drama at the dealership I purchased the truck from. Lots of good people at other local dealerships I went to. I did get an attorney and long story short surrendered the vehicle yesterday. My vehicle had just about every motor sensor replaced, throttle body, egr stuff, main brain box (ecu or pcm?), the radio and steering wheel switches, the turbo pressure sensor was replaced 2-3-4? Times...

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
Wow! You guys asked for an update and I’ve got an update. Legal reasons I need to keep this simple.
Truck ended up in and out of the shop 16-18 times from feb 2018 to July 2018. Lots of drama at the dealership I purchased the truck from. Lots of good people at other local dealerships I went to. I did get an attorney and long story short surrendered the vehicle yesterday. My vehicle had just about every motor sensor replaced, throttle body, egr stuff, main brain box (ecu or pcm?), the radio and steering wheel switches, the turbo pressure sensor was replaced 2-3-4? Times...
I'm sorry to hear about the grief that has cost you over almost a year, that had to have been a major **** off. I am happy to hear that you were able to get a lemon law attorney on it though. What are your future truck plans? I am quite pissed off and disappointed with Ram right now to, but for other reasons. A new truck or even a switch certainly isn't in my financial plan anytime soon, but when the time does come again I will be thinking HARD about who to go with. I hope everything works out at no expense to you other than the time and discomfort you have already given up.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So what now?