How to get the best cheap sound out of my extended cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AF Twin Turbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
1995 Ram 2500
Engine
5.9L Mag
Kind of a loaded question, but debating putting my bench seat back in the truck or leaving it out. How would an "ideal" sub install be in our cabs with or without the seat installed? I know a lot of the boxes you can find put the subs directly under the seat facing up. What about corner installation at an angle? If the bench seats permanently removed, I have nothing but space back there so there are plenty of options. I don't have A/C so the windows down option belies my need for louder sound.

All in all, I'm looking at two 10" subs at the moment. I don't need huge bass, but I have also not decided permanently on anything for a new system yet.

NRA4ever

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put a box where the center seat was & used the mounts to hook it up. all I have in my Xcab is 2 6.5 kickers in the doors & 1/10 . I have a Kenweood Head unit .PG MS275 powering the 6.5s & a JL Audio 500/1 for the sub