How's This Deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j2048b

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015, 2018
Engine
cummins
Yeah id be lucky abd ****ten stars to find a deal like thst in cali,

Is this an awesome deal:
2018 mega cab 4wd laramie 6.7 cummins,
w chief snow group, bed lights, cargo camera, nav, 5th wheel prep, and air ride suspension, rear defroster, bed liner sprayed, keyless go, keyless entty, adjustable pedals and a bunch more for
$57,200 before tax title and license

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dynocon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Can you cut the deal, fly out and pick it up or would they bust you for not have the CA emission crap?

j2048b

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015, 2018
Engine
cummins
Can you cut the deal, fly out and pick it up or would they bust you for not have the CA emission crap?
Na man cali would **** me for the emissions, i wouldnt be able to register it or smog it,

dynocon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
10-4, they tried the emission testing here 12 years ago or so, built test facilities in major cities then **** they were closed up and not testing any more. Before the Cummins I had a 93 truck with 313,000 on it and was worried about testing, the guy tested the gas cap (original) and put the probe in the tailpipe and said you passed here is your sticker.....really it passed, I was shocked.

dynocon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Dave Dennis close to Wright Patterson Air Force base. Send me a PM if you need details.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I got a good deal on our Durango at Dave Dennis but got a much better deal on my 2500 at Evans Arena. They gave me more for the trade in & took off more on my ordered truck. Close to $8,000 better if I remember right. I worked every dealer within a 50 mile radius to get the best deal. Joe Dorsey is the only salesperson I would deal with there.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Na man cali would **** me for the emissions, i wouldnt be able to register it or smog it,

If the truck is stock, it should be 50 state emissions legal and be fine for Cali.

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
I bought my eco diesel in Colorado and brought it to CA. No issues.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am amazed how
Many “Dave smith and Dennis Dillion” trucks I see. all Over in Az,Cali,and Nevada.. at least 1 a week, and some times more. Both those dealers are in Idaho.

j2048b

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015, 2018
Engine
cummins
I am amazed how
Many “Dave smith and Dennis Dillion” trucks I see. all Over in Az,Cali,and Nevada.. at least 1 a week, and some times more. Both those dealers are in Idaho.
thats where a lot of people from those areas actually get their trucks, im in cali, had a few quotes from dave smith and dennis from idaho

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
It's the end of the year, I'm sure all dealers are ready to deal.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

9thousandfeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I am amazed how
I can understand why.
Dillon was in the running right up until the last minute, and in a big way, when I was shopping around.

In the end their price was indeed lower than anyone else, but by the time I calculated the cost of going to pick up the truck in Idaho (from Colorado) in the middle of winter, including fuel, lodgings etc, it was so close to a wash even without including any monetary value for my time that I went with the local small town dealer.

But Dillon was a pleasure to deal with—no BS, no haggling, no wasted time—just a straightforward quote laying out their best "out-the-door" price.
Made me wish I lived closer.
Contrast that with a dealer here in Colorado (still 4 hours away for me, though) which proudly bills itself as "the 2nd highest volume Ram dealer in the US", and which promises all kinds of wonderful treatment.
Boy, those clowns were slick and old-school difficult, and getting a final promise for an out-the-door price was like pulling teeth.
Dillon had them beat by more than $5K after just two quick emails.

Docpaulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
thats where a lot of people from those areas actually get their trucks, im in cali, had a few quotes from dave smith and dennis from idaho

Almost bought from dennis dillon a while back... their prices on new cant be beat literally... i ended up buying used, only reason i didnt go with them

j2048b

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015, 2018
Engine
cummins
Almost bought from dennis dillon a while back... their prices on new cant be beat literally... i ended up buying used, only reason i didnt go with them
Eh it depends on the dealer i had to stay in cali because the dennis couldnt beat the 57k i was quoted for the truck i just ordered, 2018 mc 4wd laramie

Docpaulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Eh it depends on the dealer i had to stay in cali because the dennis couldnt beat the 57k i was quoted for the truck i just ordered, 2018 mc 4wd laramie

Local dealers may be starting to match them... back in WA nobody would come close

j2048b

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015, 2018
Engine
cummins
Local dealers may be starting to match them... back in WA nobody would come close
I actually got a lot of my deals thru spokane, jason up at lithia of spokane, then had to go with local cali as they couldnt go any lower and it was gonna cost me more to either fly and drive or get it shipped to me