I feel my RAM slower and "heavier"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gamester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yeah I'm not sure what gears are on my truck, I will need to find that out. When going uphill (there is a few where I live) I feel no power when I press the gas pedal I just see the rpms going up, I'm not sure if this is normal for a V6 engine, I can't recall if it was like this before the upgrades.
Also they changed the oil on my RAM like 2 months ago and they used Synthetic, I have 35k miles on my truck, I'm not sure if this has anything to do.

There's your problem right there, you're missing 2 cylinders, go get yourself a real Ram, a V8 Hemi Ram that is... :evillol:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Christian1500

Christian1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 Flex Fuel 3.6 Liter Pentastar
I can't speak to the pen star- my work truck is a " extremely over loaded " 3.7l Ford V6 in a F150 and I have to rev the **** out of it to get it to move. But since u are essentially in stock form this shouldn't be an issue for you- can someone post the vin link so he can punch his vin in and see his gears? I can't find it ATM. But when ur truck down shifts you should definetly feel it move and see that speedo climb.

I just got my RAM info back, and it says that I have 3.55 gears. :happy107:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963