Illicit vs Inez rear brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Can anyone point out the design differences and quality differences between the Illicit cut rear brackets and the Inez cut rear brackets.

Thanks

OP
OP
Avgas

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Anybody?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I would guess nobody has bought both and tried both,as that isn't very cost effective for the average guy,lol. Contact both companies or hunt up their websites and start comparing pics is all I can say.I'm running Illicits brackets and like them,but have never seen the Inez brackets,so can't tell you if there's any design differences,and i'm guessing the guys running Inez brackets haven't bought the Illicit brackets either:naughty:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I have both here and chose to use the Illicit brackets for my application. They are a little more sturdy, and have more mounting points which made me feel more comfortable about using them at the track and launching on slicks/drag radials. For an everyday driver that is not doing hard launches on track tires, the Inez brackets will work just fine.

OP
OP
Avgas

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have both here and chose to use the Illicit brackets for my application. They are a little more sturdy, and have more mounting points which made me feel more comfortable about using them at the track and launching on slicks/drag radials. For an everyday driver that is not doing hard launches on track tires, the Inez brackets will work just fine.

Thanks!

Are the mounting positions for the control arms relatively the same?

Last edited: