I'm gonna get something.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^^^ If I get ****** results, I'll do the latter. But I'm using the oem head unit. Not much going on there.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
erll the instal went fine, almost. I did the front goors first. Someone was into her before. Mismatched screws. wire cut ins. Guess they were too cheap too leave what ever they had in the doors. Everything was plug and play for the doors.
the dash speakers (just the end ones) were replaced. The first one I removed the speaker first, bad idea, after snipping off the end connector it found it's way down the heater vent.DOH!! Well I snipped the other one with the speaker still attached.lol.

My set up is kinda cheap but gets better.
Front doors= sony x-plods
rear doors 4 way hd scosche, (never heard of them)
under dash = boston accoustics
All in all I got a lot more clarity no distortion and crystal clear bass.It doesn't thump but what the hell I'm happy with the results. Thanks everyone for their input.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7

The dash piece came out well, sorta. One of the tabs would not release. I had to disconnect from the cover. After that it was a breeze. Oh btw. I used a couple pieces of gardeners felt, taped it up underneath the grill slots. (too act as a dust cover for the replacement speakers) I think I'll peel off the door skins and tape them up as well. ( The gardeners cloth is used too allow water through; but inhibits weed growth) Works fine as a dust cover!!lol.

Last edited:

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Lol

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4.

OP
OP
rocket