Indianapolis Ram Club?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are there any other Ramforum members in the Indianapolis area? Always thought it would be fun to meet up somewhere and just a have a mini car show of all Rams. I just recently got my truck and lift put on so hoping to find either an already established club, or start one. I used to belong to a club in South Carolina for Jeeps when I lived there and it was a blast.

If anyone else is interested please let me know and let's try to get something started if there isn't something already. I think it would be a great way to meet other Ram owners, but also have a local network for help with issues.

My goal would be to meet at least one Saturday or Sunday a month with rotating locations in the Indy area. Hopefully if we could get enough people we could eventually have events with performance shops or product distributors showing up as well. Then of course if it lasts and people are interested we could have member shirts printed up for a price.

If there is already a club please let me know where to find info on it! If not...hopefully this thread can start one!

OP
OP
RAMblin1217

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
bump...surely I'm not the only person on this site from Indy.

RamBamMan88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie SLT 5.9
I'm not from indy I'm down columbus way. I only just got my ram after trying for years to buy one. It's not the best right now but I'm gonna work it. Like a five year plan type deal. I'd be interested in a club for sure. Could give me pointers on what needs fixed first and such.

OP
OP
RAMblin1217

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, that makes 3 total haha, was hoping to find at least 10-15 guys minimum. If any of you have buddies with Rams let em' know and lets get this thing going! I'm actually closer to Greenwood so maybe the group should be more a Central Indiana Ram Club than Indy.

RamBamMan, I wasn't entirely sure what you meant about being fixed first? Are you talking about mods such as a lift and performance stuff?

If either of you guys ever want to meet up somewhere and shoot the bull and talk trucks just let me know.

Ram_Fish1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 BigHorn CC 4x4
Engine
5.7L
5th?

old thread, but Bump This, see if any new interest... hell may have lost some of the first 4 by now

I am in the New Pal area, way southeast side...
but would definitely be interested, if we get some decent numbers up

phonegenius

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm in southern IN. Jeffersonville/Louisville, KY

keith.C.2313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Just south of Indy, Camby area

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RAMblin1217

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm still around and interested. I've been so busy with my new job I haven't been on in awhile. If anyone is interested still let's figure something out. Work (I work for the Miller/Coors distributor) is going to have me crazy busy until after the 500...so I might be swamped until June.

keith.C.2313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
I would be game to meet up sometime​ this summer to get some trucks together. Nothing better then seeing first hand what mods guys have done and if they like them or not.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk