Installing center console shifter from Column shift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I am going to be converting from a column shift to the center console shifter. To do this you have to remove the middle jump seat and install the center console. You also have to swap the shifter cable out and a few other items. Not too bad of a job and will give me the look I really want.

Anyways. Has anyone done it here? I've seen a few threads on another forum where users have done it and wanted to get feedback from anyone that may have done it already.

I'll also be selling the column shift setup along with the jump seat if someone is interested. I have the black/grey or whatever interior. haha

OP
OP
J

jagr200

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm guessing nobody has done it? Well I'll post pictures when it is done. I have $500 into it and I have all the parts. That is less then you can typically find just the center console for. Pretty happy with that.

withoutfear33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
did you ever get this installed? or does anyone have a how to? im interested in doing this

cullen17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know a few people on here have done it. Im not sure where the threads are at on here but there are a couple