Insurance write off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bunde02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone, I’m wondering if any members can help me out please. I’m based in the uk and finally found a good condition 2012 ram at the right price. The problem I’ve discovered is that it was involved in a collision in 2016 in the us and was an insurance write off. Since then it’s been repaired and shipped to the uk in 2017 and since the collision it’s covered 8000 miles. So my question is how can I find out how much damage their was to this vehicle. I do have the vin number but my insurance company won’t insure it till I can find out the category of the write off. Thanks in anticipation. Regards

BigBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Not certain how much detail it will go into but websites like carfax will tell you if it was in a wreck and where in the truck it was hit and how much the damage cost. For example it will say damage to the front end totaling more than 1000 dollars.