Interior color options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BikerDash

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I have the dark slate grey interior in my 03 1500 SLT. Sadly, it seems the dark slate grey does not extend up past the level of the dashboard. Did Dodge offer the dark grey color for the pillar and ceiling? I think the interior would look better than having that two-tone look with the light tan pillars and ceiling.

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Pretty sure they did not. My 04 also has the slate grey and tan upper interior. Your best bet would be to paint the plastic pieces to match the slate grey and either leave the roof tan or recover it with matching fabric. Not so bad in a standard cab, I've done that before. A quad cab tho, that might be a bit of a pain the remove and recover the roof liner.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i did this on my 05 ram. I used vinyl and plastic dye in a spray can and it came out real nice. Only problem is it doesn't really dye the plastic, it just goes on like a coat of paint so it can scratch off.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I used some Duplicolor paint on the plastic and some SIM fabric dye on the headliner on my 2007. It turned out pretty good.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't think so. It's specifically made for the heavier fabrics found on vehicle interiors, furniture, etc...