interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Is there a way to have the interior lights come on when i turn the truck off? everyone else's not come on too? I had that feature in my titan. When i turn the truck off when it's dark out, it'll be nice if the interior lights on without manually turning them on or opening the door. mines a ram 2500 with 8.4 uconnect

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Don't think there's any way besides manually or opening door. Are you creepin' around your ex's house at night?? Lol, JK I know on my 07 I have come to find after having it this long that I could reprogram different things on it, but the dome light wasn't one and I wish mine would stay on longer when I have the door open.

OP
OP
zeddy

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Don't think there's any way besides manually or opening door. Are you creepin' around your ex's house at night?? Lol, JK I know on my 07 I have come to find after having it this long that I could reprogram different things on it, but the dome light wasn't one and I wish mine would stay on longer when I have the door open.

Hahaha....if I had an ex, she probably have the truck....

Oh well, I'll live with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn