Is the belltech kit THAT bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
You wont find qa1s for the rear if you go more than 4". So you kinda gotta make that decision before you spend the money on The qa1s. So if you are going more than a 2/4 you can not buy the qa1s and maybe get a different kit like the ones or get the illicit brackets.

Just a suggestion

TxGasPimp

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 and 2018
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Every time I'm ready to pull the trigger on the kit, I always end up second guessing my decision or hearing another bad story and end up ******** out. I'm wanting to run the belltech spring only kit until i save up the $$$ for qa1s.

Is the belltech spring only kit tolerable as is for the time being? Or is lowering the ram something that just shouldnt be done? I'm not trying to spend $500 on that illicit customs bracket and another $700 for qa1s just to get it to ride decent.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I lowered mine with the belltech 2/4, springs only kit, had a good bit of wobble 50-60 mph, i ordered some kyb monomax shocks for the front and rear, got them installed tonight, it made a huge difference in the ride quality. Much, much better. Didnt have a chance to get the adjustable panhard bar in to see if it did anything, but i would say at least 95% of the 50-60 wobble is gone. Feels solid up to 80 on the freeway, didnt try anything faster, i cant see for **** at night. May eventually pony up for the illicit brackets, only real complaint now is it wont get into alignment spec.
Garyhemi and Christopher were ot of help with me.
Part# for shocks
Kyb565038 rear, 565127