Is this nav unlock a scam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1mc112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
For anyone that is interested, send me a PM with your email for a verified Nav activation for about the same as mentioned in the OP.

M² Mods - From my non Flammable S7!
I’ll vouch that this is legit.

Don’t need to go through any website. Fast response and helpful throughout the process.

If you’re looking to activate Navi on your unit, send this guy a PM.

Jared4.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Bighorn CC
Engine
I’ll vouch that this is legit.

Don’t need to go through any website. Fast response and helpful throughout the process.

If you’re looking to activate Navi on your unit, send this guy a PM.

+1 That’s the route I went.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I third it :D
He refered me to someone & had it in an hour. Worked great.
Thanks Mpgrimm2

NOW my 2 cents worth, I would have been pissed if I paid $600 for this but got a GREAT deal from Mpgrimm2's referral. Bottom line, The RA3 radio will not have Travelink or Real-Time traffic capabilities after you unlock the Nav. But for what I got the activation for, it was worth it, definitely not worth it for the $600 the dealer wants. At least now if I get lost it will be with some accuracy...:cool:

Saul Diaz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
What about the Navigation updates? After this unlock, do you need to purchase an update for the maps?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What about the Navigation updates? After this unlock, do you need to purchase an update for the maps?

You more then likely have the latest update as they only update the maps every 3 years or so....

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You more then likely have the latest update as they only update the maps every 3 years or so....

And then, how many new roads will be added that you really need the update for? I have been using an old (15 or so year) Magellan gps and it still gets me to where I need to go. So far though the 8.4 nav is decent. My only complaint is you need to dig down a few levels in the menu to adjust the volume. That should be a control right on the map screen. I need to check if it's accessable via the voice commands.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
And then, how many new roads will be added that you really need the update for? I have been using an old (15 or so year) Magellan gps and it still gets me to where I need to go. So far though the 8.4 nav is decent. My only complaint is you need to dig down a few levels in the menu to adjust the volume. That should be a control right on the map screen. I need to check if it's accessable via the voice commands.

If it works like the other functions, you can adjust it with the volume control. Whenever the voice directions come on, telling you to turn or whatever, just turn the volume knob down. That should take care of it.

I know it works that way with voice prompts, texts, and phone calls, anyway.

Saul Diaz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
I had a minivan with a 2015 Map update. At least 3 new highways not showing in unit so was using Google maps most of the time.

Cannon Sr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 with the 8 inch touch screen. There is no nav option. So it is possible to convert it to have navigation?