Issues With DBall Remote Start - 2012 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gibby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone ever have any issues with the dball. I've been running it since 2012 and its worked out well. Now all of a sudden the 3x lock to start doesn't work. I figured it might of lost the program of the key. I went and reprogrammed the key-fob to the unit but it still doesn't work. I can't see the DBall box loosing the flash unless a hard reset was done which I know hasn't been done. Anyone know how to check and see if the box is defective? Would someone be able to check and see while pressing the lock button on the key-fob does the light blink on the dball unit? On mine they don't blink when pressing the lock button.
I was in an accident back in May where I went for a rough and jarring ride. Was thinking that might have jarred the unit making it inoperable.

OP
OP
G

Gibby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just an update, I went ahead a bought another dball2 box and had it flashed for my truck. Key is programmed but now when I hit the lock button 3x the dball2 just flashes red 7x. The install guide states that means the RFTD feature is disabled. Is that a setting setup when the dball is flashed? Anyone?