Just installed Maxtrac 7" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
That Maximum Steel Metallic looks great... I can't decide between that or another black one...

Wish the black was still crystal pearl coat...

OP
OP
B

bill3616

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi, maxtrac 7" lift
I actually wanted mineral gray, but the dealership did not have any. Im happy I went with this. I just wish I could get some better pics to show off the flake!

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I actually wanted mineral gray, but the dealership did not have any. Im happy I went with this. I just wish I could get some better pics to show off the flake!

There's one at my local dealership... I've never seen a color change so much in different light... I looked at it at noon on a sunny day, in the evening as the sun was setting, an over cast day and a night... all different looks... It really really has me on the fence... I love the flake in my current but the new black doesn't have it... which sucks... leans me toward the Maximum Steel

SATXram2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab SLT
Engine
4.7 2WD
Have the same lift on mine and love it. Trying to decide whether to go higher this next year.

itz_devin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
qick question

Hey man i have a 06 dodge ram and im thinking of putting on a 7in spindle lift kit to clear my 20x12 on 35s. because i have a 4in lift and it rubbs a lil bad :superhack:

2002 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 2WD 7" Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks | eBay

my question is because i know you vant tell hight from pictures does this lift actually give you a true 7in lift or it just says that. like would this 7in spindle lift be higher than lets say a suspension lift with crossmembers??? thanks in advance.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hey man i have a 06 dodge ram and im thinking of putting on a 7in spindle lift kit to clear my 20x12 on 35s. because i have a 4in lift and it rubbs a lil bad :superhack:

2002 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 2WD 7" Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks | eBay

my question is because i know you vant tell hight from pictures does this lift actually give you a true 7in lift or it just says that. like would this 7in spindle lift be higher than lets say a suspension lift with crossmembers??? thanks in advance.

Hey bud how's it going? Thank you for your interest in Maxtrac Suspension. The 7" kit is a true 7" kit. You gain 4.5" of lift from the spindles and 2.5" of lift from the coils. In the rear of the 2002-2008 models we use a 4" block, U-bolts and longer rear shocks. How is your truck lifted currently?