Katzkin for regular cabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys, just wondering if you could help me with figuring out Katzkin interiors.

I was on katzkin site and found the following upgrade...
Code: MD865-115

but it states that it's for crew cabs... is their a seperate part number for reg cabs?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello,

The mopar equivalent part numbers are nothing like the Katzkin number and are very generic , basically 1 or 2 row and Deluxe or Premium. Are you planning to get this dealer installed? If so it would be best to speak with your local parts department so they can go over the multitude of options which are included in the installed price.

-Benny

OP
OP
T

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Benny.

Yes, it will be dealer installed. it's just that my dealer isn't the best when it comes to sourcing out accessory parts.

was hoping I'd get an equivalent part number to help them out.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I had some put in my 2011, I cant remember part number tho :(

20150507_144044.jpg

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Thanks Benny.

Yes, it will be dealer installed. it's just that my dealer isn't the best when it comes to sourcing out accessory parts.

was hoping I'd get an equivalent part number to help them out.

I can help with the base Mopar part number but unless the program has changed since when I was doing it there was a sheet the dealer filled out and faxed over with the custom details. Ill see if I can dig it up

-Benny