Kicker KXMA800.8 & Alpine KTP-445U

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I have decided to go a different route on my boat so my loss is your gain.

First up is a Kicker KXMA 800.8 amplifier. This amp is only a few months old and maybe 8 hours of use at most. The amp is great for doing an all in one system, I had it driving 6 speakers and the last two channels bridges to a sub. It has some neat features such as telling you when it is clipping. I paid $799 + tax, I am asking $675 shipped and insured. Amp is still in the boat and plan to take it out Tuesday evening. This is a marine amplifier but would work just fine in a truck.

Secondly I have an Alpine KTP-445U that is about a year old and is good condition. Great little amplifier to add just some quick and easy power to your system.
Asking $80 shipped and insured.

Pictures coming in next post.

OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pictures are below. Mods if there are any issues please let me know before removing post without notice.

E2A8B7BF-7799-42EA-B963-17CC9EA5AA92.jpeg

6A56109D-5AE3-4C36-8A9F-B2F70A1DD80B.jpeg

E3CE2708-92F6-4E7C-A6FB-BB21DADCC8A7.jpeg

3AC53A8B-3EC3-49B1-B534-8E3AB6BF01E6.jpeg

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
That's the amp I plan to use in my truck, that 800.8 is a beast

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Regarding your thread and proper signs...

For Sale Rules:

Rule #6: A picture of the actual item, or items, offered for sale is required. Pictures must be posted at the original time of the thread and not added at a later time.

An actual sign in the form of a sheet of paper with the date, your forum username and the forum name is required and should be shown next to the item in the picture.

A Photo-shopped addition of the sign to an existing picture is NOT allowed. It must be a physical sign created by you and placed on or near the item.

Any thread posted in this section that violates any of these rules will be removed and a PM sent to the member regarding the rules and what portion of the thread must be revised. Once corrected, the member may re-post their thread.

Removal of this thread will be done by 5PM PDT it is not corrected. You should not have received this notice and you will not receive notice for future threads that violate this rule.

OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will update this evening - but the forum name rule should really be looked into it. I post on multiple forums. I don't see much benefit to it.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It's the rule here and it will stand as written.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I will update this evening - but the forum name rule should really be looked into it. I post on multiple forums. I don't see much benefit to it.

if you don't like the rules don't use our for sale section....also whether you see benefit to the rule or not is insignificant.

OP
OP
A

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you don't like the rules don't use our for sale section....also whether you see benefit to the rule or not is insignificant.

Just some user input, take a chill pill dude. Just stating it is a bit of inconvenience for people selling on multiple forums, as you have to take more pictures and upload more. Like I said, I will have updated pictures tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.