Laramie Interior Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are you saying you pulled the OEM harnesses from a limited truck, reinstalled in your truck and programmed and everything workeD? This is what I was planning on doing, it's about 60 bucks per door harness and LB2 appears to be the sales code, at least for the rear. I was worried about it needing a pin on the body harness that might not be there.
You do need to ensure the limited you are pulling from is from the same year as there are alot of variations to just the limited one alone throughout the 4th gen years which will cause incompatibilities which could be overcome with figuring out the pinout differences. I know from real world experience.

swoyekr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As info, I'm getting ready to do this swap in a week or so on my 2013 st Diesel 2500. I was able to get all the pins per deereguy's post and ordered from mouser, will make my own harness and program per this thread.

The rears, I just ordered the harnesses for my year truck. As info for anyone who is looking for thiers, you're looking sales code [LB2] for interior illumination. I believe the only other harnesses are the base, and then the keyless go, which i'm also retrofitting, but since I already have the pins I'm just gonna do that myself so I knnow I'm hitting the right pins on the other side.

Thanks for everyones input. Was able to get a whole set, albeit a ding here or there, for 475 shipped from a junkyard. Lot's of patience involved in looking for limited door panels. But should be a nice upgrade.

swoyekr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As info, i got around to wiring up my jumper harnesses today and got everything installed.

1. I was able to activate pins 3 and 9 with alpha obd on my 2013 ST base model truck. Under BCM, Configuration change and then searched for LED's and the last two were door handle and map light.
2. I used silicone wrapped wiring, ordered the wrong thing a while back, and DO NOT use this. This wiring is trash, you want something semi stiff to push in the pins.
3. Wiring everything else was pretty straightforward. I didn't do the rears because I just wanted to get my doorpanels on after waiting 6 months. But the fronts look cool.

Luisp22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are you saying you pulled the OEM harnesses from a limited truck, reinstalled in your truck and programmed and everything workeD? This is what I was planning on doing, it's about 60 bucks per door harness and LB2 appears to be the sales code, at least for the rear. I was worried about it needing a pin on the body harness that might not be there.
Shot im late ! And not the entire harness from a limited. I only bought the front panels from a limited and did the transfer to my single cab and keeping the oem plugs for the ambient light then I end up buying each door harness which was all burned from the donor “ front “ just to get the rest of the connector of the light and attached to my own harness that connects to the door module just to work the ambient lights .