Leaf brackets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Hello fellow ram heads, My 02's stage 3 frame cancer is getting worse, especially in the rear. The frame itself is good but the welded brackets are rusting away.
Does anyone know where to buy replacement rear leaf spring brackets, mine are rusted to ****, well the driver side is my concern, passenger side is still good. I really appreciate any help, thanks to all.

I found brackets on lmc truck but they are for an 01, I'm not sure if I can weld those up to work or not though, has anyone done this before?

OP
OP
SYKRAMMAN

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Hey jerseystyle, thanks for the info, I've been looking for a fabrication shop around me but none close, i'm pretty sure I can make something out of what TMR sells. This will be my winter project unless it breaks sooner. I was also thinking to go to a junkyard with some torches and cut two brackets, if I can find them in decent shape, but as you know here in jersey that's not likely though. Anyway, thanks again bud.

John.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye