Leaning truck - Spohn Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bgray

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes.

Very common for them to sit higher on the passenger side from my experience.

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so added UCA and LCAs along with the Adjustable pan hard bar, now the truck definitely is sitting higher on the passenger side about 1.75" higher actually. So where do I go from here there is no instructions on how to adjust the bars to get the truck level, more and measurements I could find to go off of, any help would be very appreciated, kinda live in the sticks and not sure these shops around here would even begin to have a clue lol

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
and will i only have to adjust the passenger side or both or all? I JUST WANNA BE DONE LOL

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
are you adjusting the LCAs with the tires on ground? Make sure when you tighten the bolts that the truck is on the ground or dollies. The proper way to do it is level to ground and on dollies, so they can easily be moved and adjusted. This technic is also used along with an angle level to adjust the pitch angle on the UCAs

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven't done any adjusting yet, I was hoping i could find some specs to go off of, i don't wanna just keep messing with it only to make it worse

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
and as far as having the wheels center of close to center not sure what to measure off of due to the shape of the wheels wells
'

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have not seen any write ups on how to install the upper and lower control arms.
You should take measurements of the axle location with the stock control arms as a reference. after you install the lowering springs. Adjust axle back to stock location with the reference measurements. To adjust the pinion angle you'll need an angle level.

my suggestion is if you've never done this you should take it to someone with suspension experience. just my 2 cents

razor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll try to get measurements off mine tomorrow. I have everything installed ,centered side to side and front to rear.