Leather Seat Covers - Clazzio Vs. Coverking Vs. Iggee Vs. Katzkin/Leatherseat.com

Discussion in 'Interior' started by OnSale, Nov 22, 2016.

1. OnSale

OnSale Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    So I ended up putting my cloth seats back in and I put the 04 heated leather seats up for sale. I've already got a buyer, so now I want to buy leather seat covers or maybe even new leather to reupholstry to seats.

Does anyone have any pictures of Clazzio, CoverKing, Iggee (ebay) covers or any pictures of your seats Rewrapped with Katzkin or Leatherseat.com??

I can't decide which to go with, I'm thinking Clazzio as its the most popular, right now it's $75 off for black friday. Katzkin I was quoted at a local upholstery shop $1350 installed, I'm guessing leatherseats.com would be similar in price.

I'm not trying to spend over $700.

I want to go two-tone, my truck is Flame Red (PR4) with Light Grey interior so i was thinking of going with Dark Grey base with either Black or Red inserts, Perforated inserts and the Ram head logo embroidered in red in the headrests.

I can get all of that for $525 right now from Clazzio, I dont think any other option is going to be cheaper, except Iggee, which is on Ebay and would run about $430 for what I want but I've never seen anyone with them or any real reviews or pictures.

Anyone have any input, reviews, recommendations etc?

2. Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    I went with leatherseats.com. I installed them myself. They fit perfect I have had them over a year and they still look great. I highly recommend them but not sure you would be able to stay within your budget. Never experienced the less expensive brands so can't comment on there quality. I have heard good and bad about them. I hadn't done the console lid yet when these pictures were taken so that's why it doesn't match.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  3. OnSale

OnSale Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    That does look really nice, I'm just thinking leatherseats.com would be a tough install on my own, I've never done interior before. I've done turbo swaps, motor/tranny swaps and interior swaps but I've never messed with reupholstry so I'm not sure if I can pull it off or not.

4. Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    I thought the same thing. I watched there video on YouTube and realized it's not that hard. I ordered the Hog Rings from them with the pliers and bought a 35.00 garment steamer from Walmart and it worked great. I did the back seats first to get the hang of it. I have never installed interior before so I can not say anything about the way other brands fit but these things fit perfect. Honestly I was all stressed out about doing it for nothing once I got the hang of it I enjoyed the install and actually wouldn't mind doing it again.

5. OnSale

OnSale Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L
    Do you live near Philly pa??? I'll pay you to help me lol

6. 12sportmc

12sportmc Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I went the Katskins route and love them. I did black and red to compliment my flame red Express. Hard to tell in the pics but the center is perforated with cardinal red underlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. TNram

TNram Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    3.6l
    12sportmc, is that center console done as well or was it already black?

8. 12sportmc

12sportmc Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi

Center is also covered. Really happy with the quality thus far. Have had them in for just over a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7

Would gladly help you if I lived anywhere near you but I live in California lol.

10. OnSale

OnSale Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7L

Damn I love them. I have a PR4 Flame Red 06 and I love the Katzkin and leather seats.com styles but I was quoted 1350 for the Katzkin and install and leatherseats.com the style I wanted was like 890 and then I gotta pay someone to put them in, as I'd be worried cutting holes for this and that, etc. So leatherseats.com looks like it would run about 1300 the same as katzkin. But with Clazzio, they have a black Friday special right now so I can get custom covers + heated seat package for like 475 total. 75 off the covers and 70 off the heated seats.