LED Taillights & Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snobnk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Would love to see the after install pics and your thoughts...

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Subscribed

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin R5 steps in black, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights.

Will_Power

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey fellas, it's been a few months now. How are your respective tail lights working out?

gixxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
With halogen housings, go with morimoto 2 stroke LED bulbs or go with gtr lighting. These are a great upgrade from halogen and the light stays fairly focused. I have a nice line of light that’s not blinding. They came with canbus adaptors.

If getting A retrofit than do HID.

I wouldn’t waste your money on LED taillights, it’s more for looks and reduces electrical load.

For high powered reverse lights get these:

https://esskcustoms.com/collections/reverse-led-bulbs/products/trulux-high-power-reverse-bulbs-921

This company has some truly powerful leds.
I used to buy from superbrightled and wouldn’t waste my money again. They didn’t last and were somewhat brighter. I did interior lights as well and it’s like daylight lol.

Last edited:

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have the quad halogen headlights, not the projector style. I bought Auxbeam F16 LED lights
(size H11) in my low beams($50) with a canbus adapter ($20). I put their cheaper model the F-S2 ($30) in my fog lights (size 9006) without a canbus adapter which leads me to believe I might not need the adapter in the low/high beams. Haven't put the high beams in yet bc its kind of a b*tch to take off the grill and take both headlights out when its below freezing. I did have to lower the headlight because the output reached a lot further down the road but also a lot higher so I just aimed them down a bit. Love them but you're not going to see a 200% difference. A lot better than stock but that's not a high bar to get over. I just installed them in my mother in law's car since she has problems seeing at night. If you're not looking to spend a ton that's a good option. If your pockets are deeper, Go check out Diode Dynamics, they have really nice LED's but are $180 and are on back order right now.
Up front, Canbus only monitors the Low Beam and turn signals. High beam and fog lights don't need resistors or Canbus adapters.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Love my LED C-Bar Taillights

Will be up for sale within 2 weeks. Work 100% and nothing wrong with them.

Only selling them because I opened up a new pair and I'm installing RGB strips inside the C-Bar and re-wiring the LEDs so the LEDs are dim for running lights, bright for brakes and the C-Bar will now be the turn signal and it will be sequential from top to bottom then goes back up from the bottom to top, like the LEDs are bouncing back and forth up want down th C-Bar. If anyone wants a set like this, my company will be selling them soon. I'll be sure to post pictures and videos as soon as I'm done the build.

If your interested in buying the current led set in the picture below, PM me.abca6ad58add151ac748df737248adbb.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk