Lets see those Blackout Edition RAM's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roastpuff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I washed my truck yesterday so she's nice and shiny... but then it decided to rain today. Doh!

jfJJ8XN.jpg

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's got to be the best looking Neon I've ever seen. Actually, this is the 1st Neon I've liked.....ever. lol.

I'll play along.

And yes I have a thing for blacked out rides. :naughty:

DSC02416.jpg
DSC02414.jpg
DSC02410.jpg

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My black out 2014 Sport....almost all blacked out. lol.

Attachments

• 20150628_154946.jpg
    20150628_154946.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 20150713_070112.jpg
    20150713_070112.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 115
OP
OP
Jmhm17

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
That's got to be the best looking Neon I've ever seen. Actually, this is the 1st Neon I've liked.....ever. lol.

I had one of these, its an SRT4, aka a Skittle.. mine was electric blue, and I had about 15-18g's in it, ~400whp (on a Mustang Dyno) DBB 50 trim and every bolt on. Car was fun as hell till I blew the 3rd gear syncros which made driving it around town impossible as it would pop out of gear all the time. This car was my experience on modding a daily driver to the max, at the highest point it was a track car and sucked driving on the road.. I would never do it again, but that was probably the funnest 2 years of my life, met a lot of good people and learned a lot about cars - kinda never grew out of it completely.

DSC00239.jpg

I do miss it tho..

Last edited:

Munky

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I seem to be doing this a lot here and I did read my manual but this pic has me interested to know how or if you can change the reading from kpa to psi?

/endthreadjack :)

edit /restartthreadjack.

doh meant to quote your tire pressure pic. :)

/endthreadjack

Honestly I never even bothered to look. I will try and look after work. But I don't think there's an option to change it.

Munky

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I had one of these, its an SRT4, aka a Skittle.. mine was electric blue, and I had about 15-18g's in it, ~400whp (on a Mustang Dyno) DBB 50 trim and every bolt on. Car was fun as hell till I blew the 3rd gear syncros which made driving it around town impossible as it would pop out of gear all the time. This car was my experience on modding a daily driver to the max, at the highest point it was a track car and sucked driving on the road.. I would never do it again, but that was probably the funnest 2 years of my life, met a lot of good people and learned a lot about cars - kinda never grew out of it completely.

DSC00239.jpg

I do miss it tho..

Did you used to post on SRT4mation under a similar screen name? :favorites13:

Munky

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins

Thanks! These pics were the day I sold it w/ a fresh detail for the new owner. I had a lot of fun building that car and a lot of heartbreak. 29,000 original miles and 3 motors.:puke: Much like the blue one posted above I had pretty much pushed all the limits of that car and then some. Crushed a lot of egos in that little 4dr. :flipthebird::naughty:

OP
OP
Jmhm17

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Did you used to post on SRT4mation under a similar screen name? :favorites13:

Negative, srtforums was my playground, I was well known there - also a site Mod for some time as well. My name is the same on every forum I am on tho, I may have registered there but do not recall posting must of anything there.

also regarding your crushed egos comment, I used to love , and I mean LOVE the look on Cobra, and Z06 owners faces when I pulled 3 cars at a 45 roll hahaha the fact im not dead is amazing - man those were the days..

Last edited:

roastpuff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Honestly I never even bothered to look. I will try and look after work. But I don't think there's an option to change it.

I think you have to change the entire units system to either metric or imperial, can't mix and match.

Munky

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Negative, srtforums was my playground, I was well known there - also a site Mod for some time as well. My name is the same on every forum I am on tho, I may have registered there but do not recall posting must of anything there.

also regarding your crushed egos comment, I used to love , and I mean LOVE the look on Cobra, and Z06 owners faces when I pulled 3 cars at a 45 roll hahaha the fact im not dead is amazing - man those were the days..

Okay that's where I knew you from then. I used to be on both...A LOT. More than I should probably admit to lol. Always use this name as well everywhere I go. I used to roll around with N2MB from Jersey in the early days and then Ripp Mods out of Staten Island toward then end. Small world we both wound up with Blackouts. Well I mean I was kind of predestined to end up in one if you think about it. :favorites13:

And yes I too wonder how I'm still alive after some of the **** I did in mine.

OP
OP
Jmhm17

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Okay that's where I knew you from then. I used to be on both...A LOT. More than I should probably admit to lol. Always use this name as well everywhere I go. I used to roll around with N2MB from Jersey in the early days and then Ripp Mods out of Staten Island toward then end. Small world we both wound up with Blackouts. Well I mean I was kind of predestined to end up in one if you think about it. :favorites13:

And yes I too wonder how I'm still alive after some of the **** I did in mine.

I used to go to the Labor Day meets every year on LI. Not sure if you knew the name Nivo, but he was my tuner he was part of our "crew". I feel like anyone that was part of the Srt Scene in the north east has an idea of who everyone is - very small world.

anyways lol BACK ON TOPIC. MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOAR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!