Leveling 12 Crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremy73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, posted on the lifted section as well but figured y'all guys don't cruise through there much. I have a 12 CC that i wish to level. I don't know much about lifting or lowering but I think I might rather lower rear end to level out that lift front end, just cause I think if I level the front I would probably need bigger tires to make it look good. I've been eye balling the McGaughys 2" rear drop coils, anyone have any experience with these? Also I want to retain stock ride and payload capacity. Thanks for any info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tuftruck makes a rear leveling kit 1 1/2"-2" that comes with kyb shocks and actually increases capacity by 10%. TV1210L is the part number, and they even have a video on what it looks like after install.
Mcgaughy's Springs are good as well as Groundforce. Both will lower with stock rear shocks but may lose some capacity.

OP
OP
Jeremy73

Jeremy73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tuftruck makes a rear leveling kit 1 1/2"-2" that comes with kyb shocks and actually increases capacity by 10%. TV1210L is the part number, and they even have a video on what it looks like after install.
Mcgaughy's Springs are good as well as Groundforce. Both will lower with stock rear shocks but may lose some capacity.

Thanks! I'll check it out

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, posted on the lifted section as well but figured y'all guys don't cruise through there much. I have a 12 CC that i wish to level. I don't know much about lifting or lowering but I think I might rather lower rear end to level out that lift front end, just cause I think if I level the front I would probably need bigger tires to make it look good. I've been eye balling the McGaughys 2" rear drop coils, anyone have any experience with these? Also I want to retain stock ride and payload capacity. Thanks for any info.

I also have a '12 CC and I used a Hell Bent Steel 2" level, think it was roughly $60 or so and it maintained the stock ride, had in my truck for years with zero issues

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk