Lift, Tires, and Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramburger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
for starters, beautiful platform to start with, shorty's are the ****.
to fit 35's just get a simple 5" suspension kit
sure go with 15" rims, definately 8" wide though since they look redik wider unless alot of lift, then you can start thinking gears when you stomp on it and it drags ass, but all to come...

97_ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 magnum
for starters, beautiful platform to start with, shorty's are the ****.
to fit 35's just get a simple 5" suspension kit
sure go with 15" rims, definately 8" wide though since they look redik wider unless alot of lift, then you can start thinking gears when you stomp on it and it drags ass, but all to come...

quick question, what does the "2"BB" mean in your signature? I've got a truck just like yours buy a 97 and non-sport. it currently has a 2.5" leveling kit and a 2" body lift on 35x13.5s with 15x10 -39 steel wheels and the tires rub on the actual painted part of the fender. i ordered a 5" suspension lift so ill be at 7" i'd like to get some 37x14.5's but I'm hoping they'll clear. how much clearance do you have with 38s? thanks.

FullSizeRender-4_zpscdvd07ys.jpg

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
2000+ good luck getting alloy 15s to fit. Steels no prob, alloys are questionable and very hit or miss.

Lift just get an actual kit. A kit will come with the track bar additions, drop pitman arm, sway bar drop brackets, shocks and all that **** that going over 3" requires